Well, the smart ones do and I am beyond that. The headache can often serve as a useful reminder. So what if the booze inhibits the words? It allows the breathe to be spoken in the tone of soft words to women who will listen regardless of the time of night.
"Im an idiot, Im a fool. I know." - Hunter S. Thompson
That is it and we shall let Bob Dyalan's Mr. Tambourine Man sing the blues in a way that no other melody could...
Yes I will die on my own accord but that is for me.
For you I will always leave these words.
(Just for perspective this must be known. These words are spoken through smiling eyes when life is at its best. If nothing else happened, I could still take my last breathe with happiness.)
This is romantic and strong. I am nothing compared to these words. Nothing could say it worse. I am beyond that and left right now in a moment where I am alive and waiting to speak.
I wont go until you let me. Don't let me go and I'll stay for the willing. Listen and i'll talk. If you don't I will still speak anyway. That is my duty and my responsability on this earth. What is yours? Will you find it?
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment