Okay God...... Here we go!
So you want it to be sunny? I have work to do and I was focused on the rain. This is the last time I will stand idly by and allow you to pick the weather for my weekends. In the future there will be repercussions for such actions. That is they key! What happens if this happens? Well God, maybe you know exactly what happens, but I might just be crazy enough to pull a trick on you. Put your fighting pants on and step into the ring. Its go time.
That felt like a waterfall of milk flowing through my ears and down to my ever evolving navel. Even when there is nothing to say words will still come out.
There will be more to come.....
Always more to come......
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment