Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gone to goin'

It feels here and fearless quarells bring clear expectations of the nature of death

come with it and fear less

sometime bliss never expected

ah soft summer kiss

ah moonlight

ah to the best of us and all the rest

of us without

it feel the beginin

its goin to be the end for me

Sometimes fires don't burn strong enough

warmth always fades

im sure of blues and whispers

not sure of all that i say

if you wait will i wait?

my thoughts rest on you and simple expectations.....

be there....

that is all....

i couldn't even do that.

If it makes you uncomfortable than I'm doing my job,
If you feel something than it is done right.


Can you join me in this last instant

followed by no other

from this world or its sister existance

spotted like a leopard in growing trees

life exists here more than anywhere else






If I fail....

I will fail trying.


When I die,

the feeling will live on.

If I die tonight

wait for me no more.

Tomorrow never came

without reason for waiting

i too serve the purpose of whatever it is that says I go....

which i will....

and i ain't never coming back

not in this body,

not in this soul

still at work,

searchin for home.

Its this last minute

this is the one that matters

none of the ones before do

and neither did i

before now

before then

before ever






A spanish women came to the bedside,

she made that mistake to say the words all right

it aint never gonna happen

at least not no more

for chances came

then the gone to goin

we fell instead of standin

and that felt guilt of regret

along with sister sympathy

They cure no beside time,

nor do them women give more.

it gonna happen sooner or later

she falls,

as do i

and she waited

longer than i could.






Time to light the lungs on fire in one last breath. inhale........

let it out but feel what it was like when exhaled

breathe


ah


too much wasn't ever enough

too little aint enough


done with the words and worry




When I go...

That woman gonna finally feel that happiness thing

when i go

gone already.

Gone to goin'

all the way till the goin's gone

No comments: