Saturday, December 20, 2008

I am Edward's Master....

If you listen than the wind will carry you through this pitiful moment with my lungs that can barely breath in a place where I wont stay for long therefore I will not find the company of beautiful women. Those like the waitress in her sullen pink shirt and the pants that accentuated her simple rear end in a stunning way. She looked as though she understood but the pants were probably worn too often. To find a pair of pants is one thing. To find a pair that makes an ass look like the face of God is another. If we take this initiative and smoke some of the freshly grown green from the Vermont mountains, places where the choppers don't see, than we will feel that enlightened sense of what could be, although this reality will most likely come with fleeting possibilities of perception. If you have a goal make it a good one. Simplicity has been done before and to no avail. Let it happen and feel it. I'll write it down.


Ignor this terrible drug....pretend it's nothing.... - Hunter S. Thompson

No comments: